Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, June 9 Rochester, Minnesota


If this area did not have those NASTY winters, I would love living here. Today was a typical Rochester Day. I watched a little TV while Lydia cleaned her house (amazing). Then the two of us walked at least 50 miles to a neighborhood park while Tommy and Anna played. It was a least 60 miles back with me giving Tommy a piggy-back ride for the last 10 miles (well, may 20 feet).

Lydia cooked a great spag-betti (Anna's term) dinner. Then PopPop and I took Tommy to Kung Fu Panda at the local theater. I only slept through 1/3 of it, which translates to a great movie.

Then we went downtown to the public library. I LOVE Rochester's library. They have the most amazing children's section that I have ever seen. Tommy got his book on wolves and Jupiter. Anna checked out Princess Belle books.
Meanwhile, PopPop checked out his many musical CDs. Saves me buying him I-tune cards, I guess.

Now I am waiting as Jeff grills us a steak and corn on the cob.

Wow, if they keep this up, the Zollingers will never get rid of us!

No comments: