Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday June Something

Jon is in North Dakota. Lydia and I decided to spend a relaxing day at home.

I finished another novel, went to lunch on Dr. Zollinger and family (thank you very much), put 3 dinosaur and 3 princess puzzles together, read a shark book with Tommy, had my hair fixed by Anna and found 2 new reality shows to watch. Not bad for a days work.Tommy and I found that if we take the new dinosaur puzzles downstairs to the pitchdark bathroom, the dinosaur sillouettes glow in the dark. The first time I turned off the lights in the bathroom, Anna screamed so loudly I nearly peed my pants. Grandma doesn't allow Anna in the bathroom with the dinosaur puzzles anymore.

Also, this evening I learned what a tornado warning and watch mean. YIKES! I also witnessed thunder that didn't take a break for at least 30 minutes. Is this possible?

Here is something to think about--

(Kristin) Idaho Falls: woke up to a layer of snow

(Cles) Charlottesville, VA: had heat warnings, all people were to stay indoors

(Lydia) Rochester, MN: flash flood warnings and tornado watch

Holy Moly!

No comments: